Make your devices shine like new again with WHOOSH! Screen Shine – The powerful and natural cleaner that’s safe for all screens and for you. The WHOOSH! 100 ml Screen Shine® will remove fingerprints, smudges, dirt and unwanted germs while it is 100% non-toxic. It’s alcohol and ammonia free so it will not damage your device or remove any coatings manufacturers put onto screens and it’s safe for family use with no harmful residue left behind to worry about. Use WHOOSH! together with the included W! Microfiber cloth as it’s treated with PROTX2® antimicrobial protection. A technology that’s also used in hospitals, which allows the cloth to stay clean for longer by helping to eliminate the growth of microbes, germs and bacteria.